“Did you see my latest Instagram post. I had eaten an excellent tasty spaghetti dishes at a restaurant and I took a photo and shared it up immediately.”
A lot of people use smartphones just to take photos and share them on their social media pages.
I have four websites.
* yakusha.net is my personal blog.
* yerlioyun.com is my article forum. I back-up my some articles on it.
* kitaphaber.com.tr is my book criticize platform. It has 2400 published articles by 60 different author.
* turkdefence.com is my defence news blog.
I used to have some websites and magazines.
* Yoldusleri was my Turkish Literature magazine. It had published 6 issue in three years.
* yoldusleri.com was our forum and we were discussing about our works (poems, trials, articles, short stories etc)
* acikkaynaktv.com was my open source program download website. I carry on it more than three years.
* linuxhaber.com was my twitter inspired website. I used to publish Linux news on it.
After all, I used to create an open source forum software (Yakusha/YakushaBB/Yakusha Bulletin Board) and it was used by more than 300 websites.
I wrote/created many different websites and some of them are still active and more than 100.000 people use my creations every day.
Why did I say all of this? Do I just want to show off my skills to you? No, I just want to describe my Internet experience.
Of course, I have a Facebook account. However, I used to have 4900 Facebook friends and I deleted 4300 of them! I have still 600 friends on it and every person is my face to face friend. It means, we meet sometimes and somewhere face to face.
Of course, I have Twitter and Instagram accounts. But, I can delete my post anytime. They have no meaning in my life.
In short, social media is a secondary, unnecessary thing after smarts phones in human life.